Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,635 views
Every time I see that llama/alpaca:

bj.jpg
 
I think that's where his satellite landed.
 
If you don't get the reference, it's from Regular Show.

I haven't heard of any 'Regular Show', but wouldn't it be a reference to Wallace & Gromit? :rolleyes:
 
This one is for Slashfan.

541052_426081060770140_1332033306_n.jpg


:lol:
 
Whoever made that is just jealous their Transformers toy doesn't have 662 horsepower :p
 
But what if you have both? Doesn't that make you really lucky?:sly:
 
It means you have a straight man, two bisexual women and a gay man. :sly:
 
And if you're comfortable with your sexuality, you drive a Challenger. Or a Fiat 500. Whatevs.

But if you want to attract old men, you drive a 1960's muscle car.
 
Especially if it has a deliberate misfire. They can't wait for you to pop your hood.


No, wait... :sick:
 
And if you're comfortable with your sexuality, you drive a Challenger. Or a Fiat 500. Whatevs.

But if you want to attract old men, you drive a 1960's muscle car.

I always thought 60's muscle cars were for serial killers. 💡
 
No, that's panel vans. Muscle cars are usually driven by guys on too many steriods - and we all know what that does... ;)
 
Poor Tom, a blower might give him a chance though.
 
Fanboys. Please post some pics. :p
 
Where'd the funny go!?

Mobi
 


+



=


+
 
Last edited:
Fixed.
 
Back