Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,733 views
Google the rules of Fight Club. Alternatively, watch the movie. It's a good one.
 
What's the first rule of Fight Club?



"We do not ____ about Fight Club." (see the part circled in red)
 
41787_82262704661_862281_n.jpg

And you guys think that GT5 online is a mess :scared:


You lose 10 ghost points for saying that.
 
Pupik
You lose 10 ghost points for saying that.

Actually I would appreciate it if you took some points away from me, if you know what I mean... ;)
 
vfRii.png



ZFSLm.jpg



Jw64z.png



98963BE916FE0619327173FF15391C558C1E5AF2
 
You lose 10 ghost points for saying that.

Didn't you see me touch the ghost tree? You cant lose ghost points for the rest of the round after that.
 
Didn't you see me touch the ghost tree? You cant lose ghost points for the rest of the round after that.

You have to carry a flag while punting a field goal through the time-widget for the infraction to be nullified. It's clearly stated in The Days Are Just Packed.

Unless you were also a secret agent, so in that case, my apologies.
 
You have to carry a flag while punting a field goal through the time-widget for the infraction to be nullified. It's clearly stated in The Days Are Just Packed.

Unless you were also a secret agent, so in that case, my apologies.

Dang. I had the blue flag.
 
tumblr_l9bpvnDwRS1qdas6ko1_500.jpg

Came across this just now.

**Is watching the Tennant episodes**
 
You lose 10 ghost points for saying that.

Actually I would appreciate it if you took some points away from me, if you know what I mean... ;)

Didn't you see me touch the ghost tree? You cant lose ghost points for the rest of the round after that.

You have to carry a flag while punting a field goal through the time-widget for the infraction to be nullified. It's clearly stated in The Days Are Just Packed.

Unless you were also a secret agent, so in that case, my apologies.

Seriously, seriously?> I'm too ****ing drunk for this.!
 
409690_10151931866950297_1477604067_n.jpg
 
I don't really get it but by the implication of batteries I'm going to guess it's a vibrator joke. am /i== Right?

/man's instinct.

EDIT:...Because it seems like somtihng I wouldn't read in a month of Sundays.
 

Point is moot, unless you're sitting in first class. Everyone in the row has to get up.

Although, if my ears make a loud enough sound from "popping", should I excuse myself? :irked:
 
I might be the only one that finds this funny but here goes nothing:

original.jpg
 
218091_221535414528168_648729_n.jpg



EDIT:

376960_319264638168296_642124362_n.jpg



...and the power of being manly:

529405_318020318292728_235543933_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
^
"The guy using his shoe as a camera"
:lol:




tumblr_m79qu5TeOw1r0wqrdo1_1280.jpg


tumblr_m7atb1Wp6W1r0wqrdo1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
I want to forward that to some of my black friends, but I think it is just a bit too racist :lol:
 
I want to forward that to some of my black friends, but I think it is just a bit too racist :lol:

Go on ahead, pretty sure they'll laugh at it like I am :lol:
 
Back