Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,958 views
Genius marketing by Sainsburys...

402828_415281421842546_1639305130_n.jpg

:lol: That's brilliant. They should put some cable ties* on display next to them too from what I've heard. :indiff:



*For the record, don't use cable ties.


I proper snorted with laughter at that. :lol:

Here's one for anyone in the UK:
monopolypz.png


Yes, I'm browsing b3ta too
 
Last edited:
because_****_you_thats_why-10439.jpg


Ugh... Language filter applies to image links too.
 
Last edited:
I hate when that happens.
 


Sorry, couldn't wait to wipe that smug smile off his face. ;)
 
Earlier on, yes. By the looks of his jacket they were a little heavy on the 'salt'. ;)
 

Mmmm....I like rock music, getting high and have a total disregard for the interests of small children. Sleepwalk moonlighting as a school bus driver? Could be me...
 
Anybody who has ever watched the Olympics gets that.

Even though the main joke is about McDonalds 'stealing' chips so only they are allowed to sell them? Something that only happened this year? :p
 
More FWPs than you can point a stick that sheds its bark all over your hand at.
7s32E.jpg
 
If we ignore all the First World Problems,
that means we will have nothing to talk about,
since we can't fully comprehend the Third/Fourth World Problems.

🤬
 
Moglet
Even though the main joke is about McDonalds 'stealing' chips so only they are allowed to sell them? Something that only happened this year? :p
I thought it had to do with the fact that McDonalds is always EVERYWHERE during the Olympics. They stole fries? From where? :lol:
 
FWP pic pretty much just summed up all of the things that created the monster that is Shem. Especially the video loading pic, it's happening to me now while watching Shawshank which is why I'm on here.
 
I thought it had to do with the fact that McDonalds is always EVERYWHERE during the Olympics. They stole fries? From where? :lol:

They didn't actually steal them but they're being idiots about their fries:

McDonald's force Olympics bosses to ban all other restaurants from selling chips... unless they're served with fish

You can't ban chips from the proper chippies! :lol: Although you're right, they are everywhere during the Olympics, and the biggest McDonalds in the world is the newly built one in the Olympic Park :indiff:
 
avoz.jpg


"Believe in your dreams... but not in your grandma"
 
562867_493140514032773_969812123_n.jpg
 
Oh man... Shell creates an online ad generator, but it turns into an anti-Shell meme generator instead :lol:

l8gr0.png

UDNZm.png

5FuPY.png

8T6kb.png

ejTF8.png

ltekl.png

9R7Av.png

F4Eyu.png

VQjCu.png
 
Back