Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,775 views
c9b7b5e955logo_recession_1_jpg.jpeg
 
Wrong thread...
 
You have named every second car I see here in Bulgaria. God these people have no taste. :lol:
 
217974_450177288338669_708487215_n.jpg

Apologies for the horrendous quality
 
547753_411671185535221_470373187_n.jpg


545430_411758522193154_1285401267_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
I just realised that the "Let's Go Arctic" website isn't a part of the official Shell webpage. Take a look at this:

"Let's go Arctic":
9llgs2.jpg


Shell Webpage:
2rohwg9.jpg
 
mother-of-god-template.jpg
 
I just realised that the "Let's Go Arctic" website isn't a part of the official Shell webpage. Take a look at this:

"Let's go Arctic":


Shell Webpage:

It seems to be a shell wanna be marketing tool gone sour.:lol: Take a look at the contacts

Love this sentence:
Everyone can appreciate how oil—the dinosaurs' parting gift to Man—can be used to help build a better future for everyone.
 
I just realised that the "Let's Go Arctic" website isn't a part of the official Shell webpage. Take a look at this:

"Let's go Arctic":
9llgs2.jpg


Shell Webpage:
2rohwg9.jpg

Amazing how easy that was to fake. No wonder phishing sites still work :lol:

funny-car-crash-wreck.jpg
 
You know, major corporations tend to have more than one web address, especially for promotions...It isn't 1995 anymore.
 
Last edited:
meh. I still think it's fake.

Edit: By the way, did anyone play the kid's flash game? :lol: That can't be official, I mean that scream at the end :lol:
 
You know, major corporations tend to have more than one web address, especially for promotions...It isn't 1995 anymore.

True, but the site has some odd "redirects" that are almost always a sign of a fake.
The whois is registered in a way I have never seen a "real" ad campaign. Looks just like a fake.

And for a final LOL ,I can't believe that shell would host its site for drilling up the Arctic on an activist sever (https://mayfirst.org/hosting).

I think the "News" around the sites is saying it is the work of Greenpeace.
 
Gee, finding out it's Greenpeace kind of ruins the gag. Seeing MayFirst (May Day/mayday?) on the WHOIS raised my eyebrow...

Oh well, still fooled me, especially when the ad-creator was "taken down". :dunce:
 
You know, major corporations tend to have more than one web address, especially for promotions...It isn't 1995 anymore.

It's registered by domain.com and not by shell, I'm willing to bet that this was not done by shell.

Edit: Tee'd.

WeAreSorryAlaska-69700.png

IThinkItsASign-84418.png

TheBooksUsedInHarryPotter-91090.jpeg

SeemsLegit-68546.jpg

SpellingDOESMatter-35049.png
 
Back