Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,681 views
memes-i-dont-have-much-time.jpg


I have to concur, sadly.
 
memes-i-dont-have-much-time.jpg


I have to concur, sadly.
Just happened to watch that Futurama episode yesterday, funny stuff :lol:
 
^ In Soviet Russia, sausage cut's knife?

By the way, that doesn't look like sausage. At all.
 
220px-Landj%C3%A4ger.jpg


Those things own knifes - lots of them. They're called "Landjäger" in German and "Chasseur" in French but nobody was ever able to tell me if there's an English term for them. :(

Even Wikipedia is calling them "Landjäger" on their English website.
 
I personally call them Beating Sausages, but that's just me.
 
OH DEAR GOD

I wanna move. Like now.

Although, I assume that this does happen elsewhere at times....

I live in a council estate, I'm older than most of the parents, and not far off some grandparents too...
 
220px-Landj%C3%A4ger.jpg


Those things own knifes - lots of them. They're called "Landjäger" in German and "Chasseur" in French but nobody was ever able to tell me if there's an English term for them. :(

Even Wikipedia is calling them "Landjäger" on their English website.

Chasseur translates from French into Hunter.

Hunters Sausage? Had Hunters Chicken before..
 
I live in a council estate, I'm older than most of the parents, and not far off some grandparents too...

Yeah, but what you're not saying is that you're a great-grandfather yourself... :dopey:
 
Chasseur translates from French into Hunter.

Hunters Sausage? Had Hunters Chicken before..

It'd literally translate into "Country hunter". Ah well...:D
 
Forgot to add "bang against something"
 
^^^ Swapping the batteries around helps too.

Chasseur translates from French into Hunter.

Hunters Sausage? Had Hunters Chicken before..

I'm not sure, but I believe Jager translates (from german) to english as Hunter. So maybe the "land" part has no definitive translation to English. Still learning German atm, as I plan to live there.
 
^^^ Swapping the batteries around helps too.

SO does putting them on something warm, like a radiator. Squeezes that extra bit of juice out of them.
 
SO does putting them on something warm, like a radiator. Squeezes that extra bit of juice out of them.

I though putting them in the freezer helped with that.
 
I think that's how dead portable hard drives are revived.

And laptop batteries, or all other Ni-Cd batteries. Just don't forget to take it out of the laptop first!
 
Back