Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,590 views
Sounds like you're up for the task.

I already "support" someone. :sly:


Back to the pics.

Le-Brain-Reset.jpg


Le-sex-time.jpg


41.jpg
 
Last edited:
I smell a scam!!! I mean, shouldn't he already be able to see them?!?!?!?! :dopey:
 
I think he stole the sign from the blind dude in the background.
 
True Story, I would give anything for a ginger girl.
 
I smell a scam!!! I mean, shouldn't he already be able to see them?!?!?!?! :dopey:

Jesus never had x-ray vision.
 
Well, he's going to have to try something to get back his old popularity and a few superpowers can't hurt.
 
About 90% of gingers I know are named Aaron. :odd:
 
100% of the gingers I know aren't called Aaron. :lol:
 
83% of all statistics found on the internet are incorrect.
 
100% of all people I know in real life aren't gingers.
 
You know what they say... red on top, fire in the hole *runs and hides under a rock
 
83% of all statistics found on the internet are incorrect.

76% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
 
105% of statistics just don't add up.
 
%20 is what you get when you use a space where you shouldn't.
 
96 looks like a % sign if you squint.
 
are kentuckers known that they dont go out of the country a lot or whut? or do they just prefer kfc so much hehe
 
Only one way to check...
 
But which end is the curtains and which end is the drapes? :scared:
 
sumbrownkid
Let me inform you what "curtains matching the drapes" mean, my good chum...

Don't you mean carpet instead of curtains?
 
Back