Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,642 views
Errr, funny pictures, please.
 
tumblr_m7m14yA4Lr1r0wqrdo1_500.jpg


tumblr_m7l4v1Frk51r0wqrdo1_500.jpg


tumblr_m7jfizsbQ41qewacoo1_r2_500.jpg
 
Yes it does:

14262.jpg



It also works for men:

ginger-sock-man.jpg
 
kennylmao
Yes, why isn't all 3 underlined?

I think Facebook is underlined to point out the obvious one that is different from the others.
 
And from the German GP weekend - here's Kimi just being Kimi...

251920_10150941967481604_1278477081_n.jpg


:odd:
 
kennylmao
But Firefox and Google Chrome are not operating systems either.

Ok then, I guess that means that it is 2 fails in one picture!!
 
But Firefox and Google Chrome are not operating systems either.

The question is a fail as it is supposed to be which browser do you use and facebook is not a browser the other 2 are.
 
Thanks for quoting all of that.

Wow, this page has more reposts than I can remember ever seeing on this thread.
 
Back