Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,153 views
Mckayla is not impressed?
 
Still dont get what is funny. Apart from the fact the Earth is at the wrong angle.
 
haitch40
the Earth is at the wrong angle.

That's not necessarily true. Could be standing anywhere but the North pole of the Moon.
 
Punctuation is important

tumblr_m8cuzvpAAH1qhq1pjo1_500.jpg
 
:lol: Is that thing real?
 
What, Boy Syrup? Yep, takes a few to fill a jar though. :scared:
 
Do not want :sick:
 
All the girls love it.
 
his face sez everything.

EVERYTHING.
 
488269_418749008160772_931692404_n.jpg



185587_426380177412473_1145081536_n.jpg

^^ This was taken very near where I work.
 
You work on the Death Star?!? That. Is. Awesome.
 
:lol:


Seems like the least dangerous job I've seen there.
 
Doesn't make any sense though since he was clearly talking about the police car. :crazy:
On the app the ^^ was pointing at the Lego picture. I ran with it.

And yes, obvious sarcasm is obvious. Or so I thought. I am using Verdana, after all.
 
-> ...
^ At least he/she was prepared before Manila went underwater....

297609_482600791753167_643747669_n.jpg


392177_482968658383047_1337083140_n.jpg


(Only in the Philippines)
 
TB
And yes, obvious sarcasm is obvious. Or so I thought. I am using Verdana, after all.

BRTky.jpg

:lol:👍


________________________________________

311959_419080424794297_912906222_n.jpg
 
Poor bastard was just having a nap...

sleepingswimmer.jpg


sittingb.jpg
 
405320_419309328104740_65919659_n.jpg
 
That'd work until a) The rope (or whatever) snaps or b) They run out of food. ;)
 
Back