Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,233 comments
  • 5,818,039 views
Mika and Mustaine have absolutely no resemblance.
 
06.jpg


47.jpg


52.jpg


83.jpg
 
Last edited:
I think I'm going to have someone make that outfit for the dog later this year.
 
Those are supposed to be deadly facts about the chemical compound dihydrogen monoxide.

And ditto on the dog costume. Already planning . . . . . .
 
We all poo in it!
 
Once I didn't.


________________________________

EDIT:

Find the 2 wrong things in this image.

200815_10150994077838244_2110895985_n.jpg
 
:lol: Well, I found the obvious one... and she's in water!

Mo Farah running away from things...








More... :D
 
Last edited:
:lol: Those are hilarious. Last one takes the cake.
 
Those Mo Farah's are awesome, especially if you've seen the live footage. :D

Find the 2 wrong things in this image.
What's the second? I can't get past the obvious suit.
 
One of her arms is longer than the other, although I think that's an observation rather than being the right answer.
 
Holy suit, that does look very weird now that you mention it...
 
Yeah, photoshop fail on her arm and über font fail on the text.
 
That picture of the woman in the bathing suit is also in 'section D' of what i assume is a news paper. I found that quite funny considering her boobs are far from D's :p
 
That reminds me...

50_shades_greystoke.jpg
 
297352_108688222613564_1681037458_n.jpg


400379_274080312696245_1887397149_n.jpg
 
like.jpg


09.jpg


44.jpg


59.jpg


104.jpg


120.jpg
 
Last edited:
The dude above is a carbon copy of Lionel Messi
 
That reminds me...

50_shades_greystoke.jpg

Copperplate Gothic, Fail. Put some work into matching the font, man! :lol:

527135_487689127925128_1869319205_n.jpg


Tip: Don't order the soup.

japanesespalaunchesnewn4.jpg


It's made of people.
 
New Soylent Chinese soup: now with billions of spices!
 
Copperplate Gothic, Fail. Put some work into matching the font, man! :lol:

527135_487689127925128_1869319205_n.jpg


Tip: Don't order the soup.

japanesespalaunchesnewn4.jpg


It's made of people.

Although I hate having rice in my soup, I can see myself enjoying decapitating and drowing those rice heads in the soup and smile while I chew and swallow them down.

:lol:
 
Back