Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,164 views
amused%25257Cpics%25257Cadult-dog-store.jpg
 
Wonder if Levitation would be covered under your Home insurance.

If you have to wonder then assume its not. ;)
 
Wonder if Levitation would be covered under your Home insurance.

Really bad Photoshopping certainly isn't.
 
It's using his name to complete the lyrics to a song by System of a Down. I can't remember the name of the song.

EDIT: The song's name is "Chop Suey!"
 
@Jim

Pretty clever, laughed a bit myself.

I'm not sure if it breaks the rules but it was supposed to be a joke, so (I'm going to be proven wrong any time now) I'm sure they'll let it slip.
 
:lol: Sometimes the simplest things are the funniest!
 
50Exp.jpg


PHtyj.jpg


xRccF.jpg


YOW2F.jpg
 
Mika+Hakkinen.jpg
 
Is that Dave Mustaine pic for real? I'm convinced it is but...I don't want to believe it :(
 
Is that Dave Mustaine pic for real? I'm convinced it is but...I don't want to believe it :(

Nope, that's Mika Hakkinen, and the joke is that they both look alike. Separated at birth it seems.
 
On a semi related note to thesrdic's post; my Dr is called J C K Chan, I always have a little chuckle when I see it printed on prescriptions and such :lol:
 
:lol:


It would be even more hilarious if they were actually aware of each other.
 
546485_10151362627904148_1490383892_n.jpg


Seems legit.
 
Back