Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,233 comments
  • 5,818,068 views
Of course not. Why do you think it is?
 
Its her husbands car, she caught him in bed with someone else :p
 
190005_329917180436375_1488087332_n.jpg


562691_328463453915081_1674198877_n.jpg


481082_326123087482451_1215212610_n.jpg


527134_323660964395330_1816437546_n.jpg


554959_322107034550723_31938839_n.jpg


395995_321674194594007_1774476941_n.jpg

^^ Wow, seriously?...


376180_321087207986039_1419832968_n.jpg



561106_320780008016759_1537265696_n.jpg



208905_314364031991690_18863785_n.jpg

^^ O M G
 
Yup, it's 1977...Nilsson and Andretti were Lotus teammates, as were Depailler and Ronnie at Tyrrell.

Meanwhile, in southern Georgia:

DQsignAshburn.jpg


:ouch:

I'm in Georgia, where is this?
 
561823_276726332427362_916467670_n.jpg
 
:lol: Oh, God, how many times...
 
'...Well it highlights your finely sculptured cheekbones.'

You're welcome, men.
 
OurTeacherMakingThePointWithMemes-45976.jpg

MisunderstoodSlender-48631.jpg

If you don't understand the second picture look up "Slender" on youtube.
PasswordAcquired-28607.png
 
I'm lost for words...no, really. I don't know what to say, and neither does the box of McVities Cheddars next to me...And I'm done....

*suddenly passes out*
 
Oh Falkner...
 
...we need a seperate Pokething thread.
 
...we need a seperate Pokething thread.

Tbf most of those are probably mine, the only reddits I visit these days are .gifs, Pokemon and Skyrim
 
:lol:👍
 
Back