Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,962 views
OCl17.jpg
 
Um... pretty sure they are wristbands? xD

Oh really! it looks like the sandpaper that people use on glass, a little mistake here :dopey:
 
Remove fitted sheet from bed
Wash
Dry
Place fitted sheet back on bed
???
Profit

I haven't folded a sheet in over a year. :D [/buzzkill]
 
Is that an everyday rush hour drive in Holland? :sly:
 
I believe these are from Monaco 1977, someone correct this if wrong.

tumblr_m8m4m50W7M1r7d9uwo1_1280.jpg


tumblr_m8m4m50W7M1r7d9uwo2_1280.jpg


Notice how and where Ronnie did the 'O'.

Even Colin Chapman approves. 👍
 
^:lol: If someone did that today they'd be shot down by the PC-mob.
 
Gotta catch me first... :dopey:
 
555498_420681971300809_1824616801_n.jpg
 
Skyrim+last+resort.jpg


zRplW.jpg


JdeP2.jpg


2AjSp.png


JHhH4.png
 
I believe these are from Monaco 1977, someone correct this if wrong.

Yup, it's 1977...Nilsson and Andretti were Lotus teammates, as were Depailler and Ronnie at Tyrrell.

Meanwhile, in southern Georgia:

DQsignAshburn.jpg


:ouch:
 
I'm in stitches at the Skyrim person (not sure if chick or guy) and the Slash pic.
 
562703_10151120669804697_299795923_n.jpg


Guy on the right... LMAO!
 
We had a guy like that at a party I was at, although tbf I do that most of the time.. Only with people I know though
 
$1,000 bet that idiot driver was chatting on her phone.
 
She was probably calling someone to get directions out of the parking lot.
 
Back