Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,556 views
93KA3.jpg

What the hell's in those things, and why hasn't it replaced carbon-fiber and high-tensile steel?
 
I actually can break those things without much effort.
 
The answer is always duct tape. Even when it isn't.

Kari%252C+Fuel+and+Duct+Tape.jpg
 
Carlos
Can it fly?

I'm pretty sure it did fly. Not for very long, but it got off the ground.
 
In fairness, if you tried to pronounce the two words, Boxster and Boxter, they sound pretty much the same. They probably hired some random advertising agency that had little knowledge about Porsches.
 
Wasn't it was Porche's advertising company who made the billboard?
 
Wasn't it was Porche's advertising company who made the billboard?
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/24942503.jpg

If the latter, then it may very well be possible. :lol:
 
Copperplate Gothic, Fail. Put some work into matching the font, man! :lol:

Whoa there cowboy! That's not my handy work...


...it's way too clever. :dopey:
 
This tickled me...

b2c76c00b9c93d5c65549d77356278d1-is-that-a-legal-hit.jpg
 
264811_10151034526823515_1512842089_n.jpg
 
Apologies if this has already been posted...

curiosity.jpg
 
Biggest piece of underwear ever?...

486455_329274037167356_256217435_n.jpg


wtf?
 
Last edited:
Must be one of Oprah's apartments.
 
Actually I think that one belongs to Rosie O'donnell
 
562774_10151367595129148_1485065188_n.jpg
 
That's because Nickelback isn't giving the best of you; they're still learning to fly.

And Nickelback sucks eggs.
 
Its times like these I should have known Nickleback were just a long road to ruin. Just over a week till I see Foo's :D

tumblr_m8fjhzxNUr1ql2603o1_400.jpg
 
^ I fear for my kids. I have the utmost confidence I can overcome that, though! :lol:
 
I can remember myself running through the woods Rambo style.

Now imagine a kid running through the woods screaming like a pale, skinny, gay-ish vampire.
 
... and sparkling.
 
Back