Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,136 views
I used to hold my breath when playing the Lara Croft games to see if it was possible. :dopey: Added a sense of realism and panic as she surfaced.

+1 👍
 
tumblr_m90u0nGUMj1r0wqrdo1_1280.jpg


tumblr_m921spNnW51r0wqrdo1_1280.jpg


tumblr_m924hdnZdO1r0wqrdo1_500.jpg
 
In my mind they're still lizards. They look pathetic with feathers.

I too would rather picture dinosaurs in a Jurassic Park sort of terrifying way, rather than a camp Rio carnival.

There is some really good feathered dinosaur palaeoart out there, especially since Yutyrannus. They can look a bit off in some pictures though, I know what you mean, and it does seem strange at first, but my OCD for correctionism got me past it! :) I shan't post any pics here for now to save room for the funny though.. (And I'd just go overboard)


Back on topic:

main_quest_fail_by_isriana-d4iqkr2.jpg


Szr9h.jpg


XD9oe.jpg


196797_378787218861262_513087555_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Definitely a nice prank to do on a Saturday night with the mates. :lol:

523177_470196989664825_1350263574_n.jpg
 
That's the best plan ever!
 
Whilst browsing...

IMG_1520.png


I think you see the point really.
 
Last edited:
I know a few Canadians I'd like to keep around the house.
 
I wouldn't mind owning Geddy Lee to teach me Bass Guitar lessons. ;)
 
Celine Dion as a dart board?
 
Just about any on this list would be a good start for me 👍
 
I'll order No.26 :lol:

I normally don't go for older women, but can't be bothered with a couple of months.
Besides, she looks a couple of years younger anyway.
 
This isn't a Chinese takeaway guys. :lol:

I'll take no.6 with sauce...
 
We know it's not a Chinese takeway. It's a Canadian takeaway, duh!
 
This isn't a Chinese takeaway guys. :lol:

I'll take no.6 with sauce...

What do you mean??

Just point to the picture and quote the number.. no need to even read :lol:
 
This was before she was famous then?
 
Off topic mod warning in 3... 2....
 
@*Trolling math*

Wouldn't that also work with any .11111 .22222 etc?
 
x = 0.222222222222222
10x = 2.2222222222222
9x = 2
x = 0.222222222222


Sadly not. 0.2222 is still 0.2222. :(

x = 0.111111111111111111
10x = 1.1111111111111111
9x = 1
x = 0.11111111111111111111

Doesn't work either. Only seems to work with 0.999. :(
 
Back