Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,860 views
Funny or sad? You decide.

 
In response to a picture I posted earlier.
dZMgc.jpg

ik6lK.jpg
 
Love the microwave one :lol:
 
The dog costume is awesome.
 
^
The gumballs and bouncing balls is funny:lol:, I wonder how you find out which one you got?:scared:


tumblr_m95rpfj9Bv1r0wqrdo1_1280.jpg


tumblr_m95fvvCAxO1r0wqrdo1_500.jpg


tumblr_m94mn5bwJd1r0wqrdo1_500.jpg


tumblr_m94jq56fB41r0wqrdo1_500.jpg


tumblr_m95otpI9iy1r0wqrdo1_500.jpg


tumblr_m94acnQWB91r0wqrdo1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
I like this one... I know it could never happen, but still it's fun to play with the idea :-D
7169.jpg


7173.jpg
 
-> ...

nAWzYcmE1kWrXlwuUe6mgQ2.jpg


420095_10151026781806840_825645167_n.jpg


183686_253528214750587_1713912809_n.jpg


206072_384397214965131_1703667386_n.jpg


:lol:
 
Last edited:
I've got a ten foot pole that I use to not touch things. Is that close enough?
 
If you don't touch anything with it, what's the point?
 
Virgin pole ftw!!!
 
I like this one... I know it could never happen, but still it's fun to play with the idea :-D
7169.jpg

I call shenanigans. That never happens. I've been "that guy" enough times to know it's impossible.

Okay, maybe not looking like Brad Pitt had something to do with it... but then enough girls who I was not "that guy" to liked me.

But then, they didn't look like Jennifer Aniston, either...

-

Still, we all know how that worked out.

-

Oh, look!

medium_astrokid.jpg


Thank you, the emotional scarring is free.
 

Holley Mangold's form is awful. Valgus knee motion, lifting on her toes. Terrible. Just awful.
 
Where is her boobies?
 
Jimlaad43
I find your lack of grammar disturbing [/VADER]

I find your lack of sense of context disturbing. [/SCHWARTZ]
 
I find your lack of sense of context disturbing. [/SCHWARTZ]

I find the lack of pictures disturbing.
[/Yoghurt, keeper of the Schwartz]
 
I find the stacks in those pictures far from disturbing. [/VADERQUOTES]





True story.
 
Back