Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,180 views
I dont come here much soo... 👍.
 
Have you seen something about that spanish elderly woman in that ruined restored a 16th centhury jesuschrist paint?


526159_518691718146624_802272219_n.jpg

:scared::scared::scared::scared:

I'm not making fun of any religion, just the paint itself 👍
 
...this exact same picture was on the previous page....
 
So I was going home from work yesterday, rain started to fall and I took shelter, where I saw this:
whitek.jpg


I was almost disappointed :lol:
 
My handwiritng is far less legible than that. (I'm not a doctor)

That's like my printed writing, mine's terrible as well, and I'm not a doctor either.. Although I do want to do a PhD after (assuming) I graduate 👍
 
It's not made for "catching" Tic Tacs, it's what keeps the the latch snapped closed. :dopey:
 
Am I the only one who sees Homer Simpson on that piece of toast?

And I fail to see how the blond boyish-looking weightlifter could possibly give the pole vaulter a run for her money :)
 
Last edited:
:lol:


To perform the Nutcracker, press up, up, left, square, triangle, left.
428763_3250143465805_834822212_n.jpg
 
580004_423039024428842_1964879169_n.jpg
 
Back