Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,455 views
Meanwhileinparalleluniverse.jpg
 
Does that work with Bass guitars?

Acoustics are general purpose girl-catchers. Electrics get you girls that smoke. Bass guitars get you rocker chicks who smoke, do drugs and who will leave you as soon as they learn how to play the bass and become that cute lesbian bassist in the local indie rock band.

True story, bro.
 
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but I just can't stop laughing! :lol:
523646_490700224274518_1652585736_n.jpg
 
:lol: @ Mario.
 


Serious problem. There's a support group on Facebook too. :D
 
R1600Turbo
That hot dog looks tasty. :yuck:

That's a mighty fine appetite suppressant!
 
I saw somebody with a shirt at a car show on Sunday with a shirt that said S&Ms and one had on a mask and another had a whip. :lol: :scared:
 
There was me thinking that mum/dad baby pic couldn't be bettered on this page along comes Pat!
 
E7wex.jpg
 
^^ True story.


300488_424943977541275_2108343027_n.jpg
 
No free hugs for me :sick:
 
It's a woman, what else do you need?
 
Back