Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,228 views
what the hell is that thing? O.O
 
what the hell is that thing? O.O

Face hugger from the Aliens movie.

Hugs your face and implants an alien into your tummy. Very cute and loving creature.
 
:lol: That last one is hilarious.
 
-> ...

377256_338221006269493_671716953_n.jpg


:)
 
312009_421402714562686_1036752802_n.jpg

Technology is amazing.
 
8292012012435iwsmt.jpeg
 
^ What's even better is the typo in the first line as well!
 
Yup, not even literally they could spell it right.

314200_328816473880775_983170723_n.jpg
 
I just made this.



I seen the resemblance right after I took the picture.
 
The real troll before our time:

Chaplin-Charlie-Circus-The_01.jpg


With the latest technology at the time (camera and videos)
instead of doing serious stuff, he was playing jokes and showing funny scenes...
 
No wonder it's not for women, they know better.
sp_DrPepper1.jpg
 
255451_10151064648210918_1863096212_n.jpg
 
that is per serving, which is 8 oz. the whole bottle is 20 oz.

So if 8oz. is 10 calories, how can the whole 20oz. bottle only be 20 calories? At least that's the way I read it anyhow.
 
So if 8oz. is 10 calories, how can the whole 20oz. bottle only be 20 calories? At least that's the way I read it anyhow.

Cause it's not 20 calories for the whole bottle, it would be more like 25.




edit:
tumblr_m9jdlfRDR41r0wqrdo1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
Cause it's not 20 calories for the whole bottle, it would be more like 25.

But, It says 20 calories per bottle on the label...

.. am I being daft?
 
I read that differently. :lol:
 
Back