Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,597 views
7930045340_064165aa6f_z.jpg


Saw this while watching the snooker a while ago.
 
:lol: @ Mark Webber.
 
Did someone delete my post from earlier that was totally relevant to the conversation? :odd:
 
R1600Turbo
Did someone delete my post from earlier that was totally relevant to the conversation? :odd:
Don't feel too bad. You're not the only one.
 

Is this real? Someone on my Facebook friends posted it yesterday and I assumed it was a Photoshop job!
 
*s2000.

I cannot get the s in S2000 to capitalize. :grumpy:

*RX-7

I was looking at the one in the "Torque" pic.
And I bet that S2000 doesn't have a Honda motor.

YY4rQUCGOkGVViIMPmIfBg2.jpg
 
250307_427171880651818_2073123453_n.jpg
 
*RX-7

I was looking at the one in the "Torque" pic.
And I bet that S2000 doesn't have a Honda motor.

Yeah, that S200 doesn't have a Honda engine. I want to say it has a 2jz, but I can be wrong. It's something along those lines though.
 
@Rowan-Dilophosaurus-Atkinson
What film is that? O.o
 
Yeah, that S200 doesn't have a Honda engine. I want to say it has a 2jz, but I can be wrong. It's something along those lines though.

I posted a video earlier of a Honda powered S2000 (original motor) that does wheelie's, but a mod deleted it.
 
@Torque, lol, an RX-7.
Yeah probably not the best picture for that argument, if that was me, I would've put the Castrol Toyota Celica there, but still :serious:
 
If you wish to discuss drag cars and the like, take it to the Automotive forums.
 
alexlam24
Your post was bad and you should feel bad
Yes, I feel absolutely terrible.
 
alexlam24
Awww so sad, but it's the internet so no one cares lol

I think he was being sarcastic....... BUT it's the Internet so no-one knows!
 
Back