Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,233 comments
  • 5,817,974 views
Is that Debbie Harry?
I used to be in love with here, back in the 80's of course.

That would be Madonna. As it is written on the pic. :lol:
 
It's early, I'm allowed 1 mistake a day. ;)
 
409754_464315733601841_187771615_n.jpg


526985_468343726532375_1514527331_n.jpg
 
For those who still crave the ill-fated Big King and the Big and Tasty.

(and it's NOT China!)

Well obviously, China doesn't use
кириллица...That should be Cyrillic, in Russian. :lol:
 
Leaked screenshot from Metal Gear.....I'll just say 5.
87890_slide.jpg
 
Snout funny about that! :dopey:
 
Oh quit your swineing.
 
Trotter-long now, nothing to see here, just a guy with some rar. pigs. :lol;
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/24037345.jpg
 
^ :lol: Funny because that's the sort of stupid thing I would do!
 
Indeed.

The .rar thing is one of my favorite memes right now. :lol:
 
But the phonebox is in no way compressed. It's more like men.rar
 
The phonebox is the container. Perfectly valid filename. No sadness required.
 
Back