Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,258 views
I see what they did there. :sly:



29857117581.jpg
 
Last edited:
Can I have an essplanation pleas?
 
:facepalm:

That first photo, guy is so full of dumb. I feel like I lost brain cells reading that.
 
5/4 of people just dont understand maths.
 
Hey, what's wrong with Nokia?! :dopey:

Nokia lost track regarding current smartphone generation. Number one in the 90ies and beginning 2000s now Nokia has BIG problems to survive...
 
Nokia lost track regarding current smartphone generation. Number one in the 90ies and beginning 2000s now Nokia has BIG problems to survive...

Because Microsoft.
 
408190_10151069086460918_724050379_n.jpg
 
Somehow, not even facedisk expresses the stupidity in this pic.
 
The guy clearly just doesn't want to look like a redneck. With a red neck.
 
Jet Badger
The guy clearly just doesn't want to look like a redneck. With a red neck.
Unless someone's holding up a mirror behind him, not possible. ;)
 
^ Ha, don't leave the wafer/cookie in the milk so long. Problem solved.
 
Nokia lost track regarding current smartphone generation. Number one in the 90ies and beginning 2000s now Nokia has BIG problems to survive...
I see, no matter, I still support poor old Nokia! :dopey:

First phone was a Nokia, switched and tried others, but went back to a Nokia, will stick with Nokia till the end; of the world 3 months from now.
 
Somehow, not even facedisk expresses the stupidity in this pic.

I know! He could've just put another hat on top of that one. :dopey:
 
In looking for what my image would be for the Google your post count thread, I came across this one and found it slightly amusing.

Bh4j8.jpg
 
I can remember all but 5.
 
Can't remember 4 of them. Amazing how our memory works.
 
That's funny. I don't remember watching Family Guy as a child.
 
That's funny. I don't remember watching Family Guy as a child.

Not within the last 5 years?
 
That's funny. I don't remember watching Family Guy as a child.
True, but to be fair, it is as old as Spongebob. Well that & the generation gap between a couple of the cartoons is rather large.
 
That's funny. I don't remember watching Family Guy as a child.
You'll have to ignore that part and just accept it as a brain exercise. :p

I've got them all but one and I'm reasonably sure it's one of those new ones I've never even heard of. :lol:
 
Back