Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,233 comments
  • 5,817,989 views
We who've been around longer than you young upstarts call those ashtrays. And yes, they could be done as wall fixtures. [/old guy speech]
 
What if GT6 is actually finished, but Nissen hasn't developed a new GTR?
 
What if GT6 is actually finished, but Nissen hasn't developed a new GTR?

It danish "Nissen" means "the gnome"... I know japanese people generally aren't that tall, but calling them gnomes may be a bit over the line :)
 
What if GT6 is actually finished, but Nissen hasn't developed a new GTR?
New enough?
Nissan-GT-R-2012-19-fotoshowImageNew-3850cd8e-550716.jpg
 
250 GTO
It danish "Nissen" means "the gnome"... I know japanese people generally aren't that tall, but calling them gnomes may be a bit over the line :)

Autocorrect did it, not me
 
45.jpg


48.jpg


43.jpg


30.jpg


28.jpg


67.jpg


72.jpg


86.jpg


106.jpg
 
Last edited:
Lol at the cat and dog.
 
alexlam24
What if GT6 is actually finished, but Nissen hasn't developed a new GTR?

There seemed to be a pair of games called Gran Turismo 3 and Gran Turismo 4 that soldiered on despite the continued existence of the R34...
 
This is a screenshot I took 90 seconds ago. Yes, I really did receive this message. Haven't got the confirmation e-mail yet.
Picture2png-1.jpg
 
579894_381442708596273_508768932_n.jpg
 
Last comment is implying that the girl is herself a 'farm animal'.

A bit less funny since it's clearly the guy who's said that that has screencapped it. It's a bit like laughing too hard at your own jokes.
 
She is fat
 
pigsfly.jpg


Funniest thing I've seen for a long time.
 
Last comment is implying that the girl is herself a 'farm animal'.

A bit less funny since it's clearly the guy who's said that that has screencapped it. It's a bit like laughing too hard at your own jokes.

She is fat

Thanks for the explanation :)
 
I can't figure out the first two >.>

"Dat ass", "Ice Ice Baby", "Rock, Paper, Scissors"*, "I've had it with these (god-damned) snakes on this (god-damned) plane."


*Dear USA. It's called "Scissors, paper, stone".
 
Awkward... Me and all my friends seem to have to wrong too... :ouch: :lol:

Same, I've always known it as Rock, Papers, Scissors.

bXQB9_b9eEeN6Vt673oycQ2.jpg
 
Back