Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,290 views
tumblr_ltsn1cIH2w1ql1j79o1_500.png
 

if you're Asian they don't care. Used to live on the 39 story of the condo.
 
After playing a little black ops, I decided to do some research in why so many First Person Shooter fans are such angry people, the results are astonishing.
564352_343597235732546_1025039740_n.jpg

Sorry for using yellow on "Noobs" didn't think that one through.
 
In the games of MW2 we play, it's 75% "script kiddies", 20% "lagging bastards" and about 4% "no scoping tossers" (the remaining 1% is "UMP whore"). Oddly when we beat people it's usually "LES CAMPEURS!" or something about propipes.

But MW2 is buggered. You can't get a HCTDM lobby without at least one scriptkiddy in it, playing with no rank on his downloaded gamesave.
 
No lag statistic? :p Still quite true.

:lol: forgot about that one, but I was thinking more about when a player gets mad at another one because they have a strategy that the other player could easily combat, but instead of actually using strategy to do so, they'll just get mad and curse the other player out, and that (to me) is just being a very sore loser.
 
^^ Just saw that on TV. "The only way she could find to tell them apart". Srsly?
 

Saw that in newspapers too. As the small sentence says, their mother has to do it because they are going to school, and they don't want the teachers to be confused.

It's really, really difficult to regconize who is who, and the 3rd oldest boy was once punished because of the 2nd oldest doing something wrong.
 
Last edited:
Imagine the call back from the teacher, "Thing 2 was cheating on his test". You could think up a better one but that's all I got for my short imagination.

BecauseBlueMeansWater-18502.jpg
 
Imagine the call back from the teacher, "Thing 2 was cheating on his test". You could think up a better one but that's all I got for my short imagination.

BecauseBlueMeansWater-18502.jpg

I'd like an eggsplanation.
 
Link's water tunic helped him breath under water.
 
Who is link?
 
That game has no wheel support, thus I never played it :dopey:
 
Back