Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,524 views
133829_v1.jpg


I found this on Cracked.com and thought it was really funny.
 
That's the funniest pic I've seen here in a while. :lol:
 
:lol: I really have no clue if that is intentional or not!
 
I'll try uploading another of their photos:

full_lips.jpg


Edit: LOL definitely not intentional. :lol: Best anti-hotlinking message ever.
 
5312493_460s.jpg

5308378_460s_v1.jpg
 
Last edited:
396415_438935642826113_647729413_n.jpg
 
So I use an online homework program for my Management class and they have a several "questions" like this in the homework. Basically here they asked me to define a term and then displayed the definition and asked me if I knew it so they can give points accordingly for class rankings and stuff. So yeah... this is me every time.

d5YCm.png
 
-> Something to share...

423769_10151386395720898_718793748_n.jpg


;)
 
Those Obama photoshops are awesome. :lol:


404145_10151079789250918_1031975036_n.jpg
 
-> More..

HAWXonPBwk6Py2kMrtL2dA2.jpg
 
images
 
Last edited:
At 1ness
:lol: Man, i hate the Reventon design with a passion, the words in that pic is exactly what comes to mind when i see them pictured both together.

Nah, the Diablo is still the ugliest of the lineage, in my opinion. The Rev was just tragically overpriced (wait two years, get an Aventador that looks less tacked-on for less).
 
255445_405124232876185_1563247269_n.jpg


Maybe a repost but still found It funny.
 
83.jpg


comment.jpg
 
Last edited:
558335_429296707106002_1191370832_n.jpg
 
Back