Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,523 views
IfYouCanReadThis-11250.jpg

YouBastardITotallyDid-74031.jpg

VegetarianMenuOptions-59176.jpg




Friend Lost Her Phone In Brazil. It's Now In Mexico With This Girl. iCloud Continues To Update.
FriendLostHerPhoneInBrazilItsNowInMexicoWithThisGirliCloudContinuesToUpdate-92663.png
 
You can track it?
Yep. iCloud allows your content to be shared amongst several devices of your choosing, so it's likely sharing whatever she's doing with the phone back to his/her home computer.
 
I think it's amazing. Funniest thing I've seen in ages.
 
big-head-tiny-body.jpg
 
^^ True. I'll never look at that the same way now.


Proof that training videos work:
255540_10151432867444148_86616300_n.jpg
 
How do you screw up three states?

7987283265_515fb594d2_z.jpg


I hear Bing has maps, too...
 
More like, how do you screw up a state at all? All the resources there and they still somehow mix LA up with a state that doesn't even look like it :confused:
 
All the resources there and they still somehow mix LA up with a state that doesn't even look like it :confused:
Louisiana is correct. Mississippi, Alabama (switched at birth) and Missouri (should be Arkansas) are the incorrect ones.
 
More like, how do you screw up a state at all? All the resources there and they still somehow mix LA up with a state that doesn't even look like it :confused:

I hope you're joking.
 
Kinda weird when Montana's the only state in the US beginning with MO. So Missouri could be MI and Mississippi be MS, but then Michigan be MC?


It's a strange system, but I suppose it's hard to find an alternative. ;)
 
Kinda weird when Montana's the only state in the US beginning with MO. So Missouri could be MI and Mississippi be MS, but then Michigan be MC?


It's a strange system, but I suppose it's hard to find an alternative. ;)

What!? Every state has a different 2 letter code. CA, California, NY, New York, ID, Idaho, ND, North Dakota. If 2 states had the same letter code, how would we send mail to them?
 
He's saying that it's odd that a state doesn't have a two-letter code of the first two letters in its name when it's the only state to start with those two letters. Like CAlifornia, IDaho, UTah... Montana is the only US state to start "Mo-" but the state with the 2-letter code of "MO" is Missouri...


Anyway, we all know LA's on the west coast.
 
:banghead:
I knew that!


I'm just saying why Montana isn't MO when it's the only state in USA beginning with the letters MO. Instead it's Missouri.




And it looks like Famine knew what I meant.
 
Kinda weird when Montana's the only state in the US beginning with MO. So Missouri could be MI and Mississippi be MS, but then Michigan be MC?


It's a strange system, but I suppose it's hard to find an alternative. ;)

A 4 letter system maybe? Though I think the US might be the only country in the world that has this issue :lol:

Actually.. Yeah a 4 letter system would be perfect. Anything more and you'd start getting confused on what to do for the 4 letter states. But I think you could get away with 4 letters. Mississippi would be MSSP, and Missouri would be MSRI or MSSO. The rest are actually fairly simple, you could look at them and instantly know what state is was for.
 
Just get Missouri and Kansas renamed to East and West Kansas. It'd also solve the issue of Kansas City being in 2 states.
 
I remember a day when we used to send things to Calif., Nev., Ariz., Mont., Wash., etc.
 
I remember a day that there were pictures in this thread . :p
 
:banghead:
I knew that!


I'm just saying why Montana isn't MO when it's the only state in USA beginning with the letters MO. Instead it's Missouri.

Just off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more examples, but Rhode Island isn't RH, Georgia isn't GE, Virginia isn't VI, Kansas isn't KA, neither Tennessee or Texas are TE, Vermont isn't VE...
 
Back