Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,480 views
bonobo4
They're either trolls, or genuinely stupid. Either way, they provide good entertainment.

But if they're serious, let's hope evolution takes its course.

I actually believe that there are people that are genuinely that stupid as to ask "will it matter if I squidge my hamsters balls".
 
Portmania.jpg
 
^
:lol:
 
Owned :lol:

But he still may have a point?? odds on that she hasn't seen the originals?? :D
 
247836_431586546877018_337908528_n.jpg
 
Natalie Portman... awesome. :lol:

Hitler?

hitler_2328622b-500x312.jpg


Yes, Hitler.



He does know that Microsoft Word autosaves?

He was using Notepad?

For shame.


Anyone else suspect that photoshop skills are involved?

Still entertaining.

Unfortunately for the 626, that was legitimate.

Have nothing to do, so I'm going to be out walking my dog.

lu-lu-chinese-walking-dog.jpg
 
He does know that Microsoft Word autosaves?

He was using Notepad?

For shame.

[/COLOR][/B]

This is why you do word processing on a plugged-in laptop. You're totally covered even if power goes out.
 
That's why you don't use a desktop... period. I haven't used one since 2010.

-

In other news...
47184_425420537505020_270754108_n.jpg


Yeah, questionable modifications thread, but really too mild for that one.
 
Is that on backwards as well??
 
Those Camrys are fast. Perhaps he was trying to achieve lift off.
 
All new meaning to lift-off oversteer :lol:
 
Tailgate drink stand.
 
Fixed the image on the last page:
3dDwa.jpg
 
I see what you did there... :lol:
 
Subtle change is funny, but hard to spot. :)
 
Only time you see Camries going backwards is when the little old lady driving it is trying to extricate from the storefront she just drove through.
 
Camry owner are the sexiest men alive!

1989-Toyota-CAMRY-CS.jpg



Didn`t know about the new Back To The Future Camry Edition...

 
Last edited:
That's why you don't use a desktop... period. I haven't used one since 2010.

Ehhh... when/if my power goes out I figure I have about a half hour to finish up/save before the UPS runs out of juice.
 

I was about to make a comment about being a 2.2, then I saw the second picture and could have sworn I saw something different. :lol: However, I am not sure I am worthy to view such an amazing vehicle. I am not sure I can understand just how fast that car is.
 
Back