Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,590 views
I hope you're joking.

Could've sworn "LA" isn't the abreviation of Louisiana, unless they've changed things around again and I haven't noticed. In either case, All the maps of the States I have does not show that so it looks really off to me.

TB
Louisiana is correct. Mississippi, Alabama (switched at birth) and Missouri (should be Arkansas) are the incorrect ones.

"LA" I could've sowrn stood for Los Angeles so seeing it on Louisiana just looked really off to me I don't remember any state with "LA" as their abbreviation.
 
Could've sworn "LA" isn't the abreviation of Louisiana, unless they've changed things around again and I haven't noticed. In either case, All the maps of the States I have does not show that so it looks really off to me.
LA is Louisiana, as I've previously stated, and it's shown in the correct location.

6GIej.png


lz4GN.jpg
 
Could've sworn "LA" isn't the abreviation of Louisiana, unless they've changed things around again and I haven't noticed. In either case, All the maps of the States I have does not show that so it looks really off to me.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're 1000% wrong.
 
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're 1000% wrong.

Just looked and it is LA :facepalm:. Its been awhile since I've seen a US map, but I do not remember Louisiana being abbreviated like that last I looked. Strangely, I remember all the other abbreviations.
 
Last edited:
Just looked and it is LA :facepalm:. Its been awhile since I've seen a US map, but I do not remember Louisiana being abbreviated like that last I looked.
I'm sorry but amusing seeing that your location is listed as ~170 miles from the Louisiana border. :lol:
 
TB
I'm sorry but amusing seeing that your location is listed as ~170 miles from the Louisiana border. :lol:

That just makes my screwup even worse :indiff: :lol:

I guess because I often associate LA with California, thats where I dun goofed.
 
La =/= l.a.

Won't let me capitalize all letters...
 
Aware of that but still, Louisina hasn't been the first thing that comes to mind when I read LA. Anyhow now that I'm done embarrassing myself for today, lets continue:


cu%20boulder%20back%20to%20school%20memes%2015.jpg


internet-memes-school-rage.png
 
377941_386877604713901_2057867984_n.jpg
 
Anyone else suspect that photoshop skills are involved?

Still entertaining.
 
Sad thing is, I actually suspect that might be legit. It must've been hell to get it to work though.
 
Eeep, created a monster.
 
383450_386825151385813_1475303701_n.jpg


292898_385222121546116_1761015338_n.jpg


285527_384053468329648_792619540_n.jpg


549613_382654208469574_1904600806_n.jpg


574566_381377551930573_665295814_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Repost






196520_340234849404608_861767906_n.jpg

^^ Been there, done that.
 
Last edited:
milkymilky.jpg
 
:lol: Awesome.
 
I've just typed in funny yahoo questions on google and the results were amazing. How has natural selection not got rid of people like these!?
 
I've just typed in funny yahoo questions on google and the results were amazing. How has natural selection not got rid of people like these!?
They're either trolls, or genuinely stupid. Either way, they provide good entertainment.


But if they're serious, let's hope evolution takes its course.
 
Back