Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,255 views
Jersey Shore was questionable.

This is just wrong.



Sometimes I don't understand American Television.


Old, ugly, fat mothers that want to feel attractive forcing their children to be in pageants. It's terrible tv, and people that watch it and think its good television(Note: I'm using good in the sense that these people find it engaging and wish to participate in it themselves) are idiots.

For the rest of us, its an eyesore that needs to go off the air as soon as possible.
 

People in the poorer areas of the UK used to do this a lot in the late 19th/early 20th century. It was usually the safest place for a baby, away from the smoke filled room (especially in back to back houses) and safe from bed bugs.

Aaaanyway...
 
423733_411963572186061_1094412636_n.jpg


206256_411829412199477_2124033839_n.jpg


209869_411784872203931_743925711_o.jpg


Edit. I see ponies. :lol:

263862_411230762259342_1434303401_n.jpg


66193_410813408967744_1644316339_n.jpg


484405_513868075305687_681098047_n.jpg


398844_458251260867369_377164960_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Jersey Shore was questionable.

This is just wrong.



Sometimes I don't understand American Television.

My most viewed channel is BBC. I can NOT stand most of the crap that gets played (out) on the television channels of my native land...
 
toymdngn
My most viewed channel is BBC. I can NOT stand most of the crap that gets played (out) on the television channels of my native land...

Me 3
 
397342_428345367213373_214051894_n.jpg

She was so excited at first
 
Can someone explain those iOS6 jokes to me?
 
Can someone explain those iOS6 jokes to me?

IOS5 used Google maps and now IOS6 uses Apple's Maps App. The latter being pretty lame compared to all of the features and general usability of Google maps.
 
hahaha the "Cheesus" one at the last page is OMGWTFLOL
 
Aren't they all?

There's a surprising amount at a completely different forum I visit; but among them, many of the "bronies" are actually adult females.
 
Pupik
There's a surprising amount at a completely different forum I visit; but among them, many of the "bronies" are actually adult females.

I'm sorry but I find a load of humor in this post. ;)


She works at Hooters. It said so in her profile.

F60F7366-8A68-43B5-AE18-079781A19C61-9382-00000753D0BFF274_zps2950a5d4.jpg
 
^^^

Needed a 'Don't view after having lunch' filter.
 
OwensRacing
I'm sorry but I find a load of humor in this post. ;)

She works at Hooters. It said so in her profile.

You should put a "can't be unseen" warning on that picture.
 
That's not a fuuu situation.
 
So a friend sends me this link. Ask if I know her. She was in my older sister grade. So Unfortanely I do. However could of went my entire life with out seeing her profile.


http://www.facebook.com/public/Swaump-Mauma

Here are her other two profile pics

80F411B4-7421-4AA8-A150-B544EE922465-9382-00000753E314A827_zpsbbe3344f.jpg


24FE4A90-9D64-4F07-8004-C99B7945AD9E-9382-00000753C65CF7A4_zps578b72c5.jpg



Sadly this a local creature. I may be lucky enough to catch a pic of it in its natural environment. LMAO

While this is funny. It's sad. It's disgusting. But none the less. I'm sure you guys can have some fun with these pics in meme form.
 
m8h3r
Oh look, garlic bread. Forgot I had that for lunch.

Garlic Bread has cheese. But she didn't order cheese. Yuck!
LMAO
 
OwensRacing
Garlic Bread has cheese. But she didn't order cheese. Yuck!
LMAO

Oh please! She's doesn't give a s*** whats in her plate.
 
Dennisch
Jersey Shore was questionable.

This is just wrong.

Sometimes I don't understand American Television.

Fat lady's husband:

"When she was wearin' that wig, I was gettin, a lil' frisky".

*Actual Quote*
 
Back