Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,343 views
^^ Old but gold. :)



EDIT:


30745_415428321845758_2047842669_n.jpg




60136_415401575181766_1446643396_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
19-funny-pictures-304.jpg


81-funny-pictures-304.jpg


pi4.jpg
 
Last edited:
Priceless! :lol:
 
302639_415766931811897_670838997_n.jpg
 
I laughed so hard at that deer pic, I guess that makes me a bad person :|
 
Wow, really? I'm getting old, don't remember that pic being here.

I'll post another one then.
230903_440061092696230_22007012_n.jpg
 
fmGcW.jpg


Unsure if this has already been posted...and having the sudden need to Gangnam Style :scared:

tumblr_m5btnqABuj1ry3snso1_500.png


:lol:
 
Last edited:
148884_10151120159525918_565831447_n.jpg
 
Kinda funny (at least to me): Google images search "completely wrong" :lol:
 
In response to a 'heated debate' I saw on gtp.

I thought of this picture,
yRVPd.png

and edited it.
2lwwy83.jpg
 

My Mom actually bought one of those. Doesn't take it on the road, though. It's for use in the office.

Believe it or not, holding an ergonomic plastic handset up to your ear is much easier and more comfortable than sticking an earpiece in it or holding up a hot glass rectangle up to your face.

The latter of which is the reason I don't travel with a stupid smartphone and instead use a traditional handset.
 
Back