Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,528 views
150393_416883275033596_1068850021_n.jpg
 
I don't remember it like that. This way is much more disturbing. :scared:
 
Wrong - that's hot chocolate, not ice-cream.
 
TyoqZ.png




Did that work?
 
Fired up Photoshop and made these. Kinda hope everyone gets the jokes:

CitroenC4.jpg


CitroenDS3.jpg
 
I'm guessing the last one references to really odd Citroen steering wheels?

EDIT - Close. By a mile.
 
580171_479423365411670_1099924439_n.jpg
 
Got a video of that??
 
^That one hit right in the childhood. :(
 
that is sad. not much lol there.
 
Don't really see the funny there.
 
Using the power of the internet I found out that it's a cartoon based on the TV show "Ed, Edd n Eddy", wherein no adults are ever shown.
 
Tree'd by Famine. Would you believe that.
 
@Famine
This explain the wrong spelling of Edward
 
Change "You to come home" to "Get Jawbreakers" then all is well in Edd's world.
 
I think the kid just missed a golden opportunity to get a new PS3, guitar and Yamaha 125! Idiot.


;)
 
Back