Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,544 views
In the USA, you can pretty much do whatever the 🤬 you want.
At least, I do.

That's what I imagine Prius drivers saying whenever one cuts me off.



...anyway. The teacher's response got a chuckle out of me.
5673579_700b.jpg
 
04-motivational-132.jpg


07-funny-pictures-315.jpg


55-funny-pictures-315.jpg


89-funny-pictures-315.jpg


funny-baby-evil-plan-face.jpg
 
Last edited:
^yes or your fingers may end up a foot longer in the next film.
 
There are ten removed digits on the floor, but he definitely still has one thumb.
 
It's House. Dr. House.
 
5667438_700b.jpg


5672611_700b.jpg


5671900_700b_v1.jpg


5658484_700b_v1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Have we really gotten to the point where we need an escalator to go up 6 steps?
 
Have we really gotten to the point where we need an escalator to go up 6 steps?

Probably Mexifornia. Part of the building code. There's probably an elevator for us wheelchair bound folks around there, too. Required by law.
 
Yeah I understand the elevator. (maybe a ramp? people could use this too) I just don't see the point of the escalator.
 
Yeah I understand the elevator. (maybe a ramp? people could use this too) I just don't see the point of the escalator.

This. I love it when the escalator goes up to a gym.

The other thing I never understand is the people who, after getting off a 14hr flight, use the escalator to get down to immigration and baggage claim.
 
Now see, this all depends on whether Hell is exothermic or endothermic... what is the base temperature of a soul?


See, the problem here is that Donatello is supposed to be the one who does machines.
 
Now see, this all depends on whether Hell is exothermic or endothermic... what is the base temperature of a soul?



See, the problem here is that Donatello is supposed to be the one who does machines.

We have to assume that souls are gases, so it must be above Absolute Zero. We also have to assume that all souls go to Hell due to all the religions in the world and most of them saying that it you don't follow that religion, then you go to hell.
 
Yeah I understand the elevator. (maybe a ramp? people could use this too) I just don't see the point of the escalator.

My girlfriend can walk on flat surfaces but struggles to climb stairs. That escalator would save her a lot of time without having to wait for a lift.
 
My girlfriend can walk on flat surfaces but struggles to climb stairs. That escalator would save her a lot of time without having to wait for a lift.

Is that due to a medical condition?

HesBack-30874.jpg
 
I was just about to post that picture... :grumpy:

soWux.jpg
 
We have to assume that souls are gases, so it must be above Absolute Zero. We also have to assume that all souls go to Hell due to all the religions in the world and most of them saying that it you don't follow that religion, then you go to hell.

And that includes those heathen bacteria, too.
 
I do believe that is the moment Vigo broke his toe kicking an Orc helmet.

/unnecessary nerd knowledge.

Thank you, thank you very very much. :rolleyes: ;)
 
5680297_700b.jpg


5674910_700b.jpg


4707622_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back