Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,550 views
Of course that Hollywood pic is shopped.

The O and first L are far too close together.

No, it isn't. It's Las Vegas.







Duh I know it isn't.
 
No, it isn't. It's Las Vegas.

624ca83574e8b40.jpg
 
Please tell me that's opposite lock.
 
I see somebody getting ralfed!... ah well.. STILL WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP YO!
 
I see somebody getting ralfed!... ah well.. STILL WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP YO!

:cheers:

Another funny thing I found at the Petit Le Mans on a Chevy Spark.

carshowspark.jpg


- just forget it
 
Last edited:
Can we please stop crying about the watermarks? It doesn't make the picture any less funny.
 
Water on a electronics not so good. The people griping about watermarks are just trying to prevent short circuiting.

Right?
 
13-funny-pictures-317.jpg


5688549_700b.jpg


5683350_700b.jpg


20-funny-pictures-316.jpg


30-funny-pictures-316.jpg


93-funny-pictures-316.jpg
 
Last edited:
^last pic is a repost, I think from the previous page.


Edit: never mind, can't find it. I think I seen it on another site.


Thanks, Shem! I knew I seen it somewhere. :lol:
 
Last edited:
It's from the Jokes thread.
 
I would love to own one of them. I'd paint it up with Gulf Racing colours!
 
GregTheStig
repair order
Good to see the product I help set up is being put to good use.

I once wrote up a car using the words:

"Customer states occasional noise and burning odor from the drivers seat."

Those air conditioned seat motors aren't perfect, you know.
 
Not quite sure where to post this, but here seems good.

I found this on a different forum (print screen):
8127819901_97d1758dbc_b.jpg
 
Not quite sure where to post this, but here seems good.

I found this on a different forum (print screen):

Chrome on 2000-Style Windows...it boggles the mind...:crazy:
Also, anyone on NS? I myself am a leader of Kwonobl.
 
269587_376948359050199_889452253_n.jpg
 
Saw this on Craigslist. I think they might be...free?

jtnrwh72AaUG0.jpg

 
317100_422426531145937_923903500_n.jpg



318742_422332754488648_250019895_n.png



431626_422291511159439_958692984_n.jpg
 
Back