Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,556 views
I'm sitting here and laughing all the time, this is probably one of the best threads ever! :lol:

I also found some pictures, hope they fit in here and they weren't posted so far. I checked the last 3-4 pages, so I did everything right. :D

Meme+Theres+nothing+stronger+than+love.jpg


_

307701_380423588694018_701013955_n.jpg
 
547012_422512401137350_465113277_n.jpg
 
Is it supposed to be funny because someone put a trollface on it?
 
No. It's saying IE always closes, they WILL (not may) lose your work, and will laugh and ignore you if you try and complain.
 
Is it supposed to be funny because someone put a trollface on it?

Sending an error report is supposed to improve IE, but it says they will subsequently ignore it. :dunce::odd:

youarez.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sending an error report is supposed to improve IE, but it says they will subsequently ignore it. :dunce::odd:
Glad someone gets it.


And your image was a repost from a few pages back. But still funny. :)
 
Last edited:
No one knows who Slender Man is. No one.
 
5699809_700b.jpg


Was this from a TV show?


5696905_700b.jpg


5701222_700b.jpg


5700791_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
387574_422746261113964_1049544901_n.jpg

^^ Seems legit


565003_422579437797313_37123473_n.jpg
 
My brother has a shirt with that Alien vs Predator thing on it.
 
5QusV.jpg


My friends are awesome.
 
That's effin' awesome. Now carve me a trollface.
 
Wow....pumpkin is epic!

118995_slide.jpg
 
Last edited:
-> ...

229970_577350258961299_269108777_n.jpg


^ Seems legit.

~> True Story:

398_360353074056286_1411540894_n.jpg


----

150557_360352094056384_11538465_n.jpg


22613_360356234055970_1066610768_n.jpg


:sly:
 
254364_423136561074934_611287135_n.jpg
 
Whilst that was amusing, I can't see the moral/meaning to it.


When things go your way, you get kicked in the shins?
 
When you *think* things are going your way, you end up getting kicked in the shins. ;)
 
Back