Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,915 views
~> True Story:

398_360353074056286_1411540894_n.jpg

I think thats pretty much true story for almost everyone, at least it was most of my childhood :lol:
 

I wonder how many meatheads are going to take this seriously.

Wait...since it's about El Al, I guess I can call it schmuck-bait.
 
These are from a site somewhere else (obviously) so I hope the images don't get taken down before y'all get a looky.

enhanced-buzz-1593-1350940367-12.jpg


enhanced-buzz-31641-1350939087-10.jpg


enhanced-buzz-19109-1350940534-6.jpg


enhanced-buzz-8632-1351010334-2.jpg


enhanced-buzz-1909-1350940067-7.jpg
 
Eye of Sauron. :lol:
 
Loads of win lately.


Thank you all for posting.
 
318971_10151148664150918_1232354961_n.jpg
 
Speaking of Chinese restaurants...

6119961446_1495dac4f1_z.jpg

Funny-Chinese-Restaurant-Soon-Fatt.jpeg

And last but not least...
fu-king-restaurant.jpg
 
gamerdog6482
Why is that supposed to be funny?

The lad in font of the booth is eating what he found inside his nostril. Took me a while too.
 
Back