Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,818 views
uFLv6.jpg


That's the Vice President of Product Design at Chrysler LLC and CEO SRT & SRT Motorsports calling out Donald Trump. Win.
 
uFLv6.jpg


That's the Vice President of Product Design at Chrysler LLC and CEO SRT & SRT Motorsports calling out Donald Trump. Win.

That guy IS win:tup:
 
Meanwhile, GM is going bankrupt again. At least Chrysler did the smart thing: when the government fails you, turn to the mob.
 
Meanwhile, GM is going bankrupt again. At least Chrysler did the smart thing: when the government fails you, turn to the mob.

funnyobamapicture.jpg


:p


**not trying to start a debate, just thought the photo was a funny response**
 
69102_424703610918229_1531334892_n.png
 
Those tweets are hilarious :D
 
14356_447490688619937_891431212_n.jpg





wtf? srsly?!...
548316_447310021971337_1796445037_n.jpg
 
404596_446213998759843_1123051871_n.jpg
 
Something tells me the Pooh is fake.

Lol! You said "poo". :sly:

But yeah, it may be real, but I also feel there's something not quite right with it, enough to look shopped.



anyway...
306664_424855127569744_1004058099_n.jpg
 
Only in Sweden.

46542_425011927554588_1058534550_n.jpg
 
^
It happens.

I really hope that this one isn't a repost:
tumblr_l9eix3qA3q1qbn1vmo1_500.jpg
 
DK

Don't know where that image came from. They were never infant, they were "born" as children.
 
Don't know where that image came from. They were never infant, they were "born" as children.

Well I know that part is later in the series. I can't reference it since it's been a good ten years since I've watched it.

AlwaysRight-52566.png

YourMomMustBeSoProudLudwig-88471.jpg

SoManyStupidPeopleInTheWorld-22968.jpg

AnotherOneBitesTheDust-28113.png

TheMatrixDeletedScene-53263.jpg

WhereBatmanGetsHisSmart-AssMoves-41912.jpg

TheSolutionToEveryProblem-91153.jpg

BusSeatCovers-89282.png
 
Bus seats one is very true for my local bus.
 
-> Just two today...

vX-tMl0z2UaaibHo2IHAlQ2.jpg


46209_10151079916061767_1951140118_n.jpg
 
Back