Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,856 views
Here's another 1st world problem:
HappensEveryTime-38922.jpg



ImStillAKidAtHeart-79732.jpg

WhatAreThoseThings-94580.jpg
 
Bus seat covers = :lol:

Guess it's a worldwide phenomenon.
 
Doesn't look like it's working. :dopey:
 
If I tried that with my kids I'd have a

The
Will
Al
Shi

and a

"We
Get
ong"
rt

after about five minutes.
 
68439_425340167521240_2104839222_n.jpg




EDIT:

Just saw this one, had to post it. :lol:

522279_425405300848060_1657327707_n.png
 
Last edited:
uUzz8.png



I... wat.

I think Mr. Crystallizedcocaine had a little too much...well, I'll let you figure out the rest. :lol:
 
Nope - Marvel (which includes Spidey) is owned by Disney.
 
Yeah, Disney still owns it though. It's like EA and Porsche.
VW owns Porsche, but EA has the rights.
Disney owns Marvel, but Sony has the rights.

Although it's not a very good analogy, because Sony doesn't have rights to all the Marvel characters, as stated in your link.
 
AmIInHell-57472.png

JustPickingUpASlurpee-63636.jpg

PoliceMedic-2420.jpg


Introducing Hurdlers Without Hurdles:
IntroducingHurdlersWithoutHurdles-32087.jpg
 

Just for sheer mind = blown, she's Turanga Leela on Futurama.

Which makes this particular scene brilliant:

02x09bicyclopsbuiltfort.jpg
 
Just for sheer mind = blown, she's Turanga Leela on Futurama.

So thats where I reconized that voice from, holy crap.
 
Why does Leela have a penis in that scene?
 
Just for sheer mind = blown, she's Turanga Leela on Futurama.

Which makes this particular scene brilliant:

02x09bicyclopsbuiltfort.jpg

Can you believe she is 58..
 
tumblr_md0z3uETso1r0wqrdo1_1280.jpg




Disney Announces Possible Star Wars Film Titles
tumblr_mcvo495p9F1qewacoo1_500.jpg


tumblr_mcvo495p9F1qewacoo2_500.jpg


tumblr_mcvo495p9F1qewacoo3_500.jpg


tumblr_mcvo495p9F1qewacoo4_500.jpg


tumblr_mcvo495p9F1qewacoo5_500.jpg


tumblr_mcvo495p9F1qewacoo6_500.jpg


tumblr_mcvo495p9F1qewacoo7_500.jpg


tumblr_mcvo495p9F1qewacoo8_500.jpg
 
I've not seen Star Wars, or Snow White, but I lol'd when I seen that!
 
The Jedi King??
 
Back