Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,756 views
06-motivational-135.jpg


12-funny-pictures-322.jpg
 
Last edited:
*President Obama being all dark side and stuff

WvovZ.jpg


Edit:

ohneromney.jpg


(It makes sense in German)... "Mit" is "with" and "ohne" is "without"
 
Last edited:
I thought it was just one "t".. mit? I actually would have gotten it then.. lol.
 
Just for sheer mind = blown, she's Turanga Leela on Futurama.

Which makes this particular scene brilliant:

02x09bicyclopsbuiltfort.jpg

That's been pretty obvious since the start of Futurama though. She's got such an original voice. I love it!


That picture is awesome by the way. I haven't seen that episode. :D
 
196194_426314974090426_578728167_n.png
 
One can understand if he felt af bit queasy afterwards


WA_freefalling.jpg
 
250 GTO
One can understand if he felt af bit queasy afterwards

Wow that's pretty damn fast! I'm surprised he didn't turn into pure energy, I guess that them next gen pressure suits are pretty good then.
 
Last edited:
Bagsy sloppy 21sts.
 

I think crabs do this to look bigger when they're threatened. When I take the crabs out of our pool they do this and then run away like Zoidberg. Fast buggers too.
 
I think crabs do this to look bigger when they're threatened. When I take the crabs out of our pool they do this and then run away like Zoidberg. Fast buggers too.

come+at+me+bro+crab.jpg


Nah, man. I don't think so. Interesting theory, though.
 
:lol:

Crab Lord just takes this whole page.
 
Some of these images aren't working on the app, so not sure if repost:


tumblr_lqqvalcdoK1qbtndxo1_500.jpg
 
^haha I was humming the tune from that episode when I saw that picture :)
 
G.T.Ace
*crab people*

Thank you. I was on my phone and dint have time to make the joke. Glad someone did.
 
Crab people, crab people. Walk like crabs, talk like people.
 
Back