Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,510 views
I love the smell of propaganda in the morning.

PropagandaHitlerTojo.jpg


Ca-cornucopia_of_the_world.jpg


Farewell%2C_American_Soldiers!.jpg


Give Me Four More Years

Nazi_propaganda_-_Give_me_four_years%E2%80%99_time_-_1937.jpg


Comrade Lenin Cleans The Earth Of Filth

Tov_lenin_ochishchaet.jpg
 
Last edited:
Be careful, or we'll deforest the Everglades!
Nah, let's cut all down, anyhow.
 
378561_428974127157844_874392451_n.jpg


That "Caution: slippery" sign... :sick:
 
Well at least it's not warm.
 
25-funny-pictures-329.jpg


Friendlevel99.jpg


5831025_700b.jpg


5830533_460s.jpg


5827034_460s.jpg


5817840_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
^^ Soooo... you use anything that says "for men" as shampoo?



Just saw this, and I just had to post it here. Really made me laugh. :lol: < see? It's me, laughing for real.
559347_429080187147238_1834488051_n.png
 
That's the beauty of it though! Look what you can afford!

*sigh*

So true. I'd be rolling in games if it wasn't for her buying creams, clothes and expensive furniture. :rolleyes:
 
So true. I'd be rolling in games if it wasn't for her buying creams, clothes and expensive furniture. :rolleyes:

And then there's stuff for your wife! :dopey:
 
560853_429203620468228_901991123_n.jpg



575307_429174450471145_678658934_n.jpg
 
About above: mX is a "newspaper" distributed for free to commuters in Sydney (Australia). It's very trashy, so is popular with the young crowd. And the things submitted by the readers make me weep for the future of my country
 
5835788_460s.jpg


5831640_460s.jpg
 
Last edited:
:lol:
 
Back