Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,477 views
I was just coming in here to post that same pic! Too funny!

That girl is going to BURN! :scared::ouch::crazy::nervous:
 
:lol: That Irish girl pic was pretty good.
 
FirstDrivingLesson-84709.jpg

JapaneseGirlsLearningEnglish-55799.jpg
 
^ Agreed. :drool:
 
Too...much..want
 
:drool:

And that Driving Lesson pic looks very Australian :D
 
:drool:

And that Driving Lesson pic looks very Australian :D

Dude, japanese teens with cat ears. There is nothing else in this page. Australia doesn't exist.
 
I hope this doesn't offend anyone

153706_slide.jpg
 
Don't you guys have P plates instead of L? Might be New Zealand.
 
Don't you guys have P plates instead of L? Might be New Zealand.

We start with L then if you pass the test (or log book) you can get your P's.
 
carfanatic45
:D LOLOLOLOL!!! I practically fell out of my chair laughing!!!

True story. As I did too.
 
I hope this doesn't offend anyone

*wizard picture*

I had no idea the Pope had ever played at Glastonbury. Wow.
 
Latest fixture, Pope, Imams and Rabbis, they are a new age dance band sent forth to destroy the group Faithless.
 
But, tonight, God is a DJ.
 
Look who I've spotted in the crowd!

aldo_pope.jpg

:p
 
Last edited:
I was hoping your new glorious leader would have relaxed the restrictions a bit! Updated link.
 
:lol: so much lololol. :lol: That's hilarious!

Glorious leader is doing this:

th
 
Looks like he's two-timing Danny as well...
 
Hahaha brilliant!
 
If signs were helpful...

117910_slide.jpg


133884_slide.jpg


133892_slide.jpg


133891_slide.jpg


133743_slide.jpg


All from Cracked.
 
Last edited:
Back