Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,565 views
2.68b98.jpg
 
Okay now I'm using Firefox and all images work as normal. Odd.



*Okay face*.
 
^ Reminds me of this:

ujexl.jpg


:lol:
 
Legitimately lol'd at the "FAP" picture. :lol:
 
What's the funny with the election/states thing?
 
Yes, what am I missing with the obviously fake election map?
 
Seriously?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Gt Ace. Look better at the text of your picture. It has been Faminized. :lol:

25-funny-pictures-327.jpg


44-funny-pictures-327.jpg


88-funny-pictures-327.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ah, damn it, sorry. :lol:
A bit tired here...

Censored version.
DNACensored.jpg


Won't happen again!
 
Even the censored version is too hot for GTP :lol:

Edit: Nevermind, see it now
 
Are these people serious!?
Sadly yes. I've seen plenty of these morons, and they're all serious. Some people just don't understand basic science it seems, or, if they do, they choose to change it to sound absurd, to help the idiots sound convincing. As in, they say Evolution does this crazy thing, (which it doesn't), people think that's absurd and then believe the lies.
 
Sadly yes. I've seen plenty of these morons, and they're all serious. Some people just don't understand basic science it seems, or, if they do, they choose to change it to sound absurd, to help the idiots sound convincing. As in, they say Evolution does this crazy thing, (which it doesn't), people think that's absurd and then believe the lies.

There's lots of that where I live :grumpy:


Anyway, went to watch a really cool tech showcase from Microsoft, found some LOL

Fjlbi.jpg
 
bonobo4
Sadly yes. I've seen plenty of these morons, and they're all serious. Some people just don't understand basic science it seems, or, if they do, they choose to change it to sound absurd, to help the idiots sound convincing. As in, they say Evolution does this crazy thing, (which it doesn't), people think that's absurd and then believe the lies.

I just can't fathom it out. You know what, I was just about to go into a massive rant then, and deleted it all because it was so wildly off topic. I may have got banned! Hahaha
 
So this came up on my news feed from some girl who only posts about her horse...

fb1ls.jpg
 
Last edited:
Monza 2012 and Monaco 2012.
 
5818002_700b.jpg


WhatsInAName-49492.jpg


ItsAllBeginningToMakeSense-5976.jpg


TailgatersTheseDays-85001.png
 
Last edited:
Back