Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,951 views
a0a.png
 
Yup - in French, 92 is Quatre-vignt douze (literally Four twenties and twelve).
 
It's even worse in America :scared:. In higher grades, that is.
 
Yeah it is :lol: Hence I always struggle with french numbers higher than seventy. They just got lazy with the names!
 
Yeah it is :lol: Hence I always struggle with french numbers higher than seventy. They just got lazy with the names!

Yeah, like sixoante or something then it all gets crazy.
 
Don't even get me started on talking about years :scared:. 1992 would be one-thousand-nine-hundred-four-twenties-twelve.
83b.png
 
Nick, remove the gas station story pic.. It has teh forbidden language.

Fixed!
 
Last edited:
Try to type the 6 letter word after sand. It will fail the filter..

Fixed!
 
Last edited:
17-funny-pictures-334.jpg


29-funny-pictures-334.jpg


88-funny-pictures-334.jpg


*Doctors.
doctors.jpg


5880481_460s.jpg


5879042_460s_v1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Untitledlol.png

I lol'd - so thrilling!
 
I'm gay[IMG]
I lol'd - so thrilling![/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5875664_700b.jpg


5842495_700b_v1.jpg
 
Last edited:
hahaha, epic page. Some of these really made me lol hard.
 
Can't wait for World War III: Part 2.
 
Yeah, Roslyn isn't spelled with a Z. :lol:
 
Hint: It'd be funnier if the total worked out to 3.141592653589
 
Pumpkin pie.

Edit: Treed and next paged.
 
I want to win some shortstack just to find out what it is.
 
Dion?
 
:lol:

All of a sudden I've gone off the idea...
 
Pumpkin pie.

Edit: Treed and next paged.

You mean 'pumpkin pi.'

:sly:


"Honey, I hit an animal with the car! It was horrible!"

"What kind of animal was it?"

"I have no idea."

"Well, I'll go look at the damage."

eNwhH.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back