Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,938 views
One I made after seeing this tonight. The UK members are more likely to get this one.

stickl.jpg
 
I hate it when people make things that they think will sell well, without caring. :yuck: My friend took a picture of this...
483064_10151512027263572_1310817895_n.jpg
 
Oh that's a pony car, there is a horse on the emblem. :sly:
 
He should've taken a picture of the back with all the month's images on it.

I'd like to see what the rest of them were.
 
Last edited:
Wait a minute...16 month calendar? Last time I checked there were only 12 months...?
 
Not sure if clever Muscle car joke, or just ignorant mistake.
 
I'm looking forward to the extra 4 months we get in 2013.
 
The calendar may go from 1/13 - 4/14. ;)
 
th


lens.jpg

^Not a Photoshop.
 
Last edited:
Fixed. :p


Man I am jealous.

Haha, that was true for a while! We got our own place last year though, at last. 👍
 
lens.jpg

^Not a Photoshop.

Sigma 200-500 f:2.8. World's fastest super-tele zoom. Weighs just under 35 pounds, so handheld use is ..... dumb. :crazy:

Yours for $32,000.
 
Yours for $32,000.

I've seen it for $26K on amazon with free shipping. I saw another site that had it for $23K but it's not a well known website. Most likely to be too good to be true.

GoHomePrinter-80220.jpg

ItsNotWhatYouThink-61282.jpg

BatmanIsAlwaysWillingToHelp-41464.jpg

DidSomeoneSayTwinkies-71330.jpg

FiveSecondRule-51712.jpg

IHateFinals-92024.jpg

WhosToBlame-65356.jpg
 
Hah I like that 5-second rule drawing. It'd make a funny graphic tee.
 
Found this on the local CL. :lol:
'Scuse the large pic. It's a large pic.

iVcAmjm6HXAhA.jpg

 
16byf14.png


On NASCAR.com and posted on the NASCAR 2013 thread.

When you see it...
 
I see it. :sly: just watched the race too.
 
Would someone be kind enough to explain to me the inside NASCAR joke here? Thanks! :sly:👍

Hint, last sentence and innuendo about lower body male body part... :sly:
 
Oooohhh....! ;)
























Still don't get it.
 
"Johnson" is used in the English language (Mostly in the U.S I believe) as a slang term for Penis. Knowing that, re-read the caption underneath the picture :p
 
Back