Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,924 views
And Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon are teammates, if that helps.
 
481805_431213886933868_2107957438_n.jpg
 
Most folks read it without the "his" which removes the joke.
 
Real names in the forums?

This has happened more than once today. Something is wrong with the matrices.
 
Wait a second.

Jimmie As in Jimmie Hat.

Johnson well it's been covered.

Interesting.
 
I was thinking the same thing :lol:
 
I love the 5 second rule pic. I've done a stand up joke like it :)
 
Brilliant!
 
This is from page 552. I just want to point out that two of these are actually predictions for the next two seasons after it was posted.:lol:

Woah...


:scared:

*Psychic for hire*
 
This is from page 552. I just want to point out that two of these are actually predictions for the next two seasons after it was posted.:lol:

Except its drivers last names on the windshield, not advertising ;)
 
Meanwhile in Canada

That's idiotic, it's been placed there before the road was laid, so instead of taking it down they just built the road round it!? Proper lazy.
 
Back