Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,719 views
What sort of high technology wizardry do F1 teams employ to forecast and analyse the weather?

rainp.png
 
And still they failed miserably today. ;)



61254_433406800047910_1554127837_n.jpg
 
What sort of high technology wizardry do F1 teams employ to forecast and analyse the weather?

rainp.png

I knew someone around here would notice that. :lol:
 
The really scary part is they are using internet explorer...
 
So it's 7 years since George Best died.

A8kWhZbCUAAsK49.jpg
 
91.jpg


perfect.jpg


5922272_700b.jpg



When you see it...
5914729_700b_v1.jpg
 
Last edited:
9qcLe.jpg


FSU Girls. Not much upstairs.
 
Go Florida! Florida sucks!
 
I saw that and had to rewind the DVR so I could double-take. If only she'd had a friend who could have painted her face......
 
Looks like she's being taken up the fire escape.
 
Love the unibrow.
 
Roflcopter.gif


Had to be done...
 
Scythed down by Satan's chopper. Nasty.
 
That made me laugh a lot more then it should've. :lol:
 
I so agree! i was rolling hard on that one!
 
somebody needs to make a "kimi you're drunk. go home." from brazil. thankems
 
Back