Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,164 views
Kimi+No+Champagne.jpg


somebody needs to make a "kimi you're drunk. go home." from brazil. thankems

Can't find it know, but yesterday I saw a shirt that said: "Leave me alone, I know what to do."

And under that it said: "...and I know where I'm going"

:lol:
 
I bet he ran... ran so farr away.. he had to get away!!
 
I don't get the donut shop on fire. How is a fire funny?
 
Because it seems Ronald McDonald is fleeing from the scene of the crime.
 
246669_426920814012186_109383453_n.jpg


Frankie Boyle, being awesome since always.
 
tumblr_m654x1a1PB1qzo17mo1_500.jpg
 
Ha!

:D
 
Wait, Fassbender is evil Fassbender?
 
I preferred Bishop anyhow.
 
Shocking.

Or he could have eaten a dodgy prawn or something.
 
This was me in the university dining hall today at noon, failing to find an unused seat after looking for about 10 minutes...

DVqIG.jpg
 
5927426_700b.jpg


5927490_700b_v1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back