Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,193 views
64633_572644282762805_1445488049_n.jpg
 
zebra-meme.jpg


loldaddy.com-1340902873.jpg


http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/29273178.jpg

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/24353507.jpg

9f6e7b8c24e2154d8642e9e7bc95e7d3b7ad6f48.png


http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/250x250/25011577.jpg
 
:lol: I could spare some time for Jesus if he has snacks.
 
-> Just stopping by:

382079_533256996704462_1567653305_n.png


:sly:
 
Sitting at work, dying to this thread. :dopey: :lol: :lol:
 
I don't even know who that is :lol:
 
Srsly? Heard of Jean Luc Picard or Charles Xavier?
 
You don't have to have watched Star Trek. What about American Dad? Or X-Men?
 
Now you mention it...

I know him better as the

"wtf is this s 🤬 t" guy.

The only Star Trek ive actually seen is the latest one.

and Ive only seen wolverine in the X-men franchise :lol:
 
Ring any bells, Fryz?

th


PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg


Ah, that's probably why you don't recognise him.
 
I wont embed it cause even I'd get a warning.....

But I'll push my luck and link it...

Or just Google it
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Australia really is a cultural backwater. :sly:
 
This was being shown to Antonio Felix da Costa by the Carlin guys in the Macau F3 race a couple of weeks ago:

198059_4525416345781_1599393134_n.jpg


:D
 
Dion's new christmas tree costume is great!
 
MOTD3 began buffering at a very unusual moment.

owenv.jpg
 
Smarmy, vile, cheesy, blech.
 
So he was playing single player? And why do girls type "Heyy"? My ex did that at least 3 times a day.
 
Back