Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,412 views
Not true. Although we do have high teenage pregnancy, they certainly don't drink.

tumblr_m7a55eA48t1ryqc0ko1_400.jpg
 
I never liked the phrase "binge drinker", because its such a far reaching expression.

If you go out with your mates once a month and get steamed, your a binge drinker. Or once a week, binge drinker.

It's just a label, and a way for the government to raise taxes on beer.

It's working.
 
Did you ever see that episode of Russell Howard's good news, were he went back in time to stop the birth of Justin Beiber?

I wish that was real.
 
Not true. Although we do have high teenage pregnancy, they certainly don't drink.

Woah, woah, woah, Wales has the highest rate.

Don't be stealing one of our proudest traditions. And we do like the odd tipple when we decide to knock boots in the local park.
 
Liquid. Getting hammered and girls pregnant since the age of 3.

And proud of it.

:lol:
 
My username is 'Liquid' for a reason.

But srsly, it's a massive problem. Hooray for lazy gits who sponge off the state!
 
Woah, woah, woah, Wales has the highest rate.

Don't be stealing one of our proudest traditions. And we do like the odd tipple when we decide to knock boots in the local park.

I have seen welsh girls. In fact I have slept with 2. I needed a drink after. I had also had a shed full before. Neither of them got pregnant, to my knowledge.

Take from that, what you will.
 
I have seen welsh girls. In fact I have slept with 2. I needed a drink after. I had also had a shed full before. Neither of them got pregnant, to my knowledge.

Take from that what you will.

The most crucial part of that post.

---

Aaaand we're going off topic.

SQmf4YGVX0iXEySjrdbSkw2.jpg


iBNHtlw2G0ObSs6CuDbrcw2.png


HFdqMcITFE26cVRiY6PwRw2.jpg
 
Guys, what colour is this Toyota Aygo in my car park?

imag1092p.jpg
 
That was probably an optional extra too (I have no evidence to back that up)
 
I thought the license plate was what was supposed to be funny about the photo. It said UFO 4 Zoo. But..... :confused:
 
I thought the license plate was what was supposed to be funny about the photo. It said UFO 4 Zoo. But..... :confused:

Haha, no, it's UF 04 ZOO. Modern UK plates are xxXX xxx

Check the trim level of the car.
 
Bought My Grandma A Mobile Phone A Couple Of Days Ago...Found This Today:
BoughtMyGrandmaAMobilePhoneACoupleOfDaysAgoFoundThisToday-70314.jpg

Hungover-51290.jpg

OwnedByTheGrinch-75303.jpg

BasedOnA1995StudyByTupacandDrDre-64677.jpg

GuessSheWasntGameBaDumTss-1726.jpg

GladImNotTheOnlyOne-34857.jpg

ShoppingAmMyLocalOfficeSupplyStoreWhenSuddenly-85948.png

IThinkIWasIntroducedToYourBabeYesterday-10975.jpg

TheFrogmanTrollingTheLovesickKidsOnTumblr-65836.png

HowToDealWithBullying-66127.jpg

PrettySimpleConceptReally-96564.jpg

ANewTakeOnAHolidayTraditionILikeItOnward-42893.jpg

LookAtMyHorse-61214.jpg
 
I like those phone attachments.

They're ergonomically better for talking with.
 
I'd like to see that medical report, then the obituary. LOL!!
 
That'll end well.
 

Forgive me if this doesn't show... first time on the ImageShack app
 
-> Just got back from the Anime Thread and this came up on FB:

487004_592823607413964_131489500_n.jpg


^ Off to LA now! :)
 
Bought My Grandma A Mobile Phone A Couple Of Days Ago...Found This Today:
ShoppingAmMyLocalOfficeSupplyStoreWhenSuddenly-85948.png

It's like Overly Attached Girlfriend has possessed SpongeBob. :scared:
 
Back