Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,281 views
043XJ.jpg


pffKYl.jpg
 
:lol: That's all it takes to crack me up!
 
Haha, that's brilliant. Especially the Wal-Mart aircraft one.

To be found in this week's B3ta newsletter... amongst other things :D
 
Well, now you know where he is when you can't find him. :D
 
33-funny-pictures-341.jpg


5965439_700b.jpg
 
Last edited:
:lol: I'm in stitches after reading the planning notices. If there is anyway, I'm totally want to make one myself now.
 
432285_435360633185860_387739665_n.jpg




262022_184275938294332_5625795_n.jpg




269404_187769047945021_3509336_n.jpg




292091_205830092805583_1785991_n.jpg
 

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/250x250/15177747.jpg

Most assault rifles fire the 5.56x45mm NATO round (NOT bullets) not the 5.45x39mm used exclusively by Russia and former Soviet republics.
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/250x250/15177747.jpg[ /IMG]

Most assault rifles fire the 5.56x45mm NATO round (NOT bullets) [I]not[/I] the 5.45x39mm used exclusively by Russia and former Soviet republics.[/QUOTE]

👍 Was too lazy to point it out. :lol:
 
Found these, I giggled:


thats-iron-man_o_684132.jpg


tumblr_m7jyigEvha1rpga6zo1_500.jpg


robert-downy-jr..png
 
530546_435700056485251_514348966_n.jpg
 
A cracking pair, to be honest.

4353505050b9.jpg
 
Oh 4chan, how could anyone not love you.
 
Back