Dennisch Humongous member Premium Messages 32,071 Buckwheat City Messages Dennisch Dec 1, 2012 #17,221 Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
Roo Premium Messages 7,581 UK Messages GTP_Roo Dec 1, 2012 #17,222 ...I didn't even notice the picture. I got distracted by the word 'statistics' and read the text first...
...I didn't even notice the picture. I got distracted by the word 'statistics' and read the text first...
Daniel User user Premium Messages 8,503 Auckland Messages Lazer0pz Dec 1, 2012 #17,223 Ironic considering I posted that
Pupik dig the bolts in my neck Staff Emeritus Messages 19,942 Alabamamania Dec 1, 2012 #17,224 Gentlemen, the rule stands whether it's an image, said with text, or contains a seal. Enough already...
Gentlemen, the rule stands whether it's an image, said with text, or contains a seal. Enough already...
Daniel User user Premium Messages 8,503 Auckland Messages Lazer0pz Dec 1, 2012 #17,225 Back to the funneh, then!
CodeRedR51 Premium Messages 56,013 United States Dec 1, 2012 #17,226 *King Kong pic* Nope, count me into the 100% who didn't see anything other than.....
The Vanishing Boy Premium Messages 8,978 Quezon City, Philippines & Las Vegas, NV Messages GTP_VanishingBoy Messages Vanishing Boy Dec 1, 2012 #17,227 -> ...
Dennisch Humongous member Premium Messages 32,071 Buckwheat City Messages Dennisch Dec 2, 2012 #17,228 I know this :
Daniel User user Premium Messages 8,503 Auckland Messages Lazer0pz Dec 2, 2012 #17,229 It's the same thing for me in French sometimes. I know what it means, but I forget the English word!
Liquid Fission Mailed Premium Messages 30,991 Bratvegas Dec 2, 2012 #17,230 Swap English for German, and sometimes Dutch, and I can empathise with that. Totally. And it's damn frustrating.
Swap English for German, and sometimes Dutch, and I can empathise with that. Totally. And it's damn frustrating.
G.T.Ace Messages 10,270 Bonn Messages GTAce Dec 2, 2012 #17,231 I constantly have this issue. Sometimes I use English in conversations without noticing it.
Deko Wolf-GTPT Messages 880 Chesterfield Messages DEKOWOLF Dec 2, 2012 #17,233 -hiring now sign- Is that thing for real? Like, real, real?
The Vanishing Boy Premium Messages 8,978 Quezon City, Philippines & Las Vegas, NV Messages GTP_VanishingBoy Messages Vanishing Boy Dec 2, 2012 #17,234 -> My own original: Hmm, where to eat?
The Vanishing Boy Premium Messages 8,978 Quezon City, Philippines & Las Vegas, NV Messages GTP_VanishingBoy Messages Vanishing Boy Dec 2, 2012 #17,236 ^ How does it taste? Them staples...
The Vanishing Boy Premium Messages 8,978 Quezon City, Philippines & Las Vegas, NV Messages GTP_VanishingBoy Messages Vanishing Boy Dec 2, 2012 #17,238 -> ... nick09 Click to expand... ^ Awesome parents! 👍
Wiegert Premium Messages 13,409 United Kingdom Dec 2, 2012 #17,241 nick09 Click to expand... Ezio Orcatore? (Had to get that out of my system, sorry)
xXKingJoshXx Self Made Billionaire Lobster Salesman & POTUS Premium Messages 7,703 Indy Messages xXKingJoshXx Dec 2, 2012 #17,246 Doog How people see me after I tell them I'm German Click to expand... I guess whoever made that picture doesn't see Americans as people...
Doog How people see me after I tell them I'm German Click to expand... I guess whoever made that picture doesn't see Americans as people...
m8h3r Messages 7,485 East Midlands Messages m8h3r Dec 2, 2012 #17,247 xXKingJoshXx I guess whoever made that picture doesn't see Americans as people... Click to expand... Oh that's where my picture got to...
xXKingJoshXx I guess whoever made that picture doesn't see Americans as people... Click to expand... Oh that's where my picture got to...
Daniel User user Premium Messages 8,503 Auckland Messages Lazer0pz Dec 2, 2012 #17,248 They tasted amazing, btw.
W3H5 New Member Premium Messages 30,458 Thailand Dec 2, 2012 #17,249 I'll try that for the dish I have to take to a party tomorrow. I have some glycerin meds somewhere, too.
I'll try that for the dish I have to take to a party tomorrow. I have some glycerin meds somewhere, too.
CodeRedR51 Premium Messages 56,013 United States Dec 2, 2012 #17,250 Wait, aluminum foil in the microwave? Isn't that a really bad idea?