Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,233 comments
  • 5,818,068 views
SameCardsWhatAreTheChances-9377.jpg

She didn't forget B at all, it got turned in to a sunglasses face because it was next to a bracket....
 
What's wrong with Comic Sans?

I never really realized people could get angry over a font. :lol:
 
xXKingJoshXx
What's wrong with Comic Sans?

I never really realized people could get angry over a font. :lol:

Welcome to the internet.
 
DQuaN
Also a perk of having a busty girlfriend. ;)

Or a busty wife. Although if it's cold, then "perks" is appropriate.
 
xXKingJoshXx
What's wrong with Comic Sans?

I never really realized people could get angry over a font. :lol:

Exactly.


To much focus in the Font will leave you neglecting the back.


DQuaN
Also a perk of having a busty girlfriend. ;)


That's when one wants to focus on the Font.



The pic reminded me to text the GF. LOL
 
March-04-2012-17-32-49-tumblrm0dd48ZG6J1qewacoo1500.jpeg

February-24-2012-20-25-35-sdgsdg.jpg

February-21-2012-22-49-08-ggg.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Totally random:
563794_10152550451395107_799343404_n.jpg
 
I heard the Death Star Imperials failed to qualify for the playoffs. Vader maybe out of a coaching gig.
 
424875_539016629460349_1170166227_n.jpg


Thought this was neat.
 
sumbrownkid
I heard the Death Star Imperials failed to qualify for the playoffs. Vader maybe out of a coaching gig.

The Emperor just announced that the team is for sale. Bids starting at 3 million credits.
 
Back